and his wife purchased a 4300 acre ranch in Lake County, California in 2000 and named it Six Sigma Ranch. They celebrated the release of the first wines under the Six Sigma label in 2006. Kaj applies the Six Sigma method to regulate the grape growing and winemaking processes by monitoring and refining data at each stage. But the most important consideration is the voice of the consumer. Data is constantly being gathered about consumer preferences and used for guidance in the winemaking process …
Links to Similar Articles
- Lake Arrowhead: California’s Alps | raestate
- Food Industry,Food Company » Blog Archive » Sherry is a Very English Drink
- Six Sigma Training Can Help Financial Services News | Information Sources
- Clear Lake is Beacon for California Recreation | Bass Fishing Tips, Secrets, Largemouth Bass Videos, Smallmouth Bass techniques, Bass Pro Articles.
- wine : The Wicked Witch of the West Is Still Dead « wine , wines , red wine
- Wine Bulb » Blog Archive » Some of the latest experimental winemaking processes